We’re already five days into December! Has anyone gotten any advent calendars? If so then share them on Instagram or Twitter and tag me @aboookwormsguide.
1) Stationery. Ok, who doesn’t love stationery? I need everything. From new highlighters to more notebooks to some fancy colouring pens.
2) Fairy lights. I’ve been meaning to get some of these to decorate my room. They’d add a nice touch.
3) Waterstones gift card. It’s probably been years since I bought an actual physical book. And I’m also in need of some more Instagram material!
4) A new sketchbook. I only just started drawing again so it’d be nice to have another sketchbook tout my drawings in.
5) Headphones. OH. MY. GOSH> I cannot count how many headphones I’ve gone through in the last year. All I want is a quality (and stylish!) pair of headphones that’ll last me till June.
6) A nice pair of shoes. I don’t own many pairs of dressy shoes so it would be nice to mix up my wardrobe a bit and not just wear trainers.
7) New phone case. There’s nothing wrong with my old one but it’s time for something new!
That’s my Christmas Wishlist. What do you want for Christmas? Leave a comment or tweet me @abookwormsguide!
Tomi is a book lover and the blogger behind A Bookworm’s Guide to Life which is a space for avid readers, creatives and all-round cool kids.