It’s been aaaaaages since I’ve done a book tag. I found this one at Komoberi so go check out Kirsy’s blog.
1) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
No. I just read wherever – in my bed, at the dinner table, in the sofa. Basically everywhere.
2) Bookmark or random piece of paper?
TBH, I don’t think I actually have any bookmarks (you are totally welcome to buy me some!) I try to remember what page I left off but my memory is 10% reliable. So probably scraps of paper.
3) Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
If you look back at question 2, I have to remember the page I left off so it’s much easier to stop at the end of a chapter.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
Uh yes! But this does lead to a few books getting stained or getting wet – yikes!
5) Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I cannot watch TV and read at the same time. I end up abandoning my book and binge watching. But I have started to listen to music while I’m reading. As long as it’s not anything too catchy.
6) One book at a time or several at once?
I like reading several books at a time. (Not at the exact same time. I tried that once and it didn’t go well.)
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
8) Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I don’t understand how some people can read out loud. If I read out loud, I can’t process anything.
9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Let’s just say if this was a crime, I’d be in jail for life.
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I don’t buy many books but when I do, I want them to look pristine.
11) Do you write in your books?
12) Who do you tag?
Jennifer @ The Teenage Food Geek and you guys!
Tomi is a book lover and the blogger behind A Bookworm’s Guide to Life which is a space for avid readers, creatives and all-round cool kids.