Being tall can be amazing. Really. It is. I’m the tol friend who helps the smol friend gets things off supermarket shelves. Need jar of peanut butter? I got your back. Can’t reach for a book? I’m already on it.
1) You are automatically the lovable giant friend
Tall people give the best hugs and that is fact. If a friend is feeling down, you’re there in a flash to cheer them up. If they weren’t so great then why would there be a day for them?
2) Tall people are seen stereotypically as more attractive
I’m using this term very loosely. Most models are tall. That doesn’t mean short people aren’t beautiful! There are many famous short models like Kate Moss and Cara Delevinge.
3) When you walk into a room, you immediately command respect.
4) Being able to go on roller coasters
As a child, your height allowed you to go on rides your short friends couldn’t even dream of going on until they were much older. You got to be way more adventurous than the other kids in class.
5) You’re easy to find in a crowd
When was the last time your friends lost sight of you? Yeah, never. You’re the one who’s head is inches above everyone’s.
6) You get your pick of heels or flats
Being tall means you don’t need heels but you rock them anyway! Flats are awesome to wear too.
7) You can stand up in the pool
While your short friends are practically drowning in the deep end, you’re floating with ease.
8) You’re always on time or early
You long legs give you an advantage and allow you to walk faster the smaller people.
Tomi is a book lover and the blogger behind A Bookworm’s Guide to Life which is a space for avid readers, creatives and all-round cool kids.